- CultureGrams Kids
- Get a kids-eye view of daily life in countries around the world. Arkansas Traveler database.
- CultureGrams Provinces
- Tour all the Canadian provinces in 13 image-filled reports. Arkansas Traveler database.
- CultureGrams State Edition
- Explore all the U.S. states in colorful, engaging reports. Arkansas Traveler database.
- CultureGrams World Edition
- Experience the world through detailed cultural information on more than 200 countries. Arkansas Traveler database.
- Extremist Groups: Information for Students (in-library and home access)
- Provides an overview and history of 150 extremist organizations worldwide that are active today.
- Ox Research (ProQuest)
- This database provides succinct analytical articles covering world and regional economic and political developments of major significance. It evaluates issues and events within a coherent political, social and economic framework. Additionally, it contains objective, multi-disciplinary articles compiled by an extensive international network of over 1,000 faculty members at Oxford and other leading universities around the world, as well as think-tanks and institutes of international standing. Arkansas Traveler database.
- Political Science (ProQuest)
- This database gives users access to hundreds of leading political science and international relations journals, providing full-text of many core titles indexed in Worldwide Political Science Abstracts. In addition, over a thousand recent full-text doctoral dissertations on political science topics are included, together with working papers, conference proceedings, country profiles, political news and other sources. Arkansas Traveler database.
- Ben's Guide to Government for Kids.
- For grades K - 12 and parents and teachers. From the Government Printing Office.
- Census Bureau
- Home page of the U.S. Census Bureau. Includes latest economic indicators and a population finder.
- Congress Votes Database
- This site lets you browse every vote in the U.S. Congress since 1991.
- GPO Access
- Free electronic access to reports and information produced by the Federal Government. Includes the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations.
- Opensecrets.org: Your Guide to the Money in Elections
- Who gives money and who gets money in U.S. Elections, lobbying, campaign finance law.
- Project Vote Smart
- Research political candidates - biographical, campaign finance, special interest, voting record information
- State and Local Government on the Net
- A directory of state, city and county government web sites. Search by state or topic.
- State Fact Sheets from the Economic Research Service
- State fact sheets provide information on population, employment, income, farm characteristics, farm financial indicators, and top commodities, exports, and counties for each state in the United States.
- Thomas: Legislative Information on the Internet
- Information on the legislative branch of U.S. government. Committee reports, bills, resolutions, treaties, presidential nominations.
- This is a portal site to all types of government information.
- American Factfinder
- Selected statistics on population, housing, business, and government.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Wages, productivity, business costs, any statistics related to employment and consumer spending.
- Economic Indicators
- Links to up-to-date indicators, such as construction, new residential sales and more.
- Links to statistics from over 100 government agencies. By topic, state and agency.
- Demographic data including both free and fee based information.
- IEA Census State Data Center
- "Created in April 1979, the Census State Data Center (CSDC) is the official representative of the U. S. Bureau of the Census in Arkansas. The national State Data Center Program is a partnership between each state and the Census Bureau and a SDC exists in all states plus the U. S. territories and Puerto Rico."
- Profile of Immigrants in Arkansas
- This three-volume report published by the Winthrop Rockefeller Foundation analyzes key demographic trends and the economic impact of immigrants and the Marshallese population in Arkansas.
- Immigration Statistics
- Immigration statistics from the Department of Homeland Security. Links to other sites of interest.
- National Immigration Law Center
- Information on immigration, public benefits, and employment laws affecting immigrants and refugees.
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- The official homepage of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (formerly the INS). This site provides basic immigration information and forms to current and prospective immigrants. All INS forms are available here, along with policy and procedural information on INS programs.
Last updated January 5, 2017