About the Library
The Springdale Public Library offers free use of meeting room space to community groups
and non-profit organizations. You may book the meeting rooms when they are not in use for
Library functions. The Shiloh Room and the Children's Auditorium are available during regular
- Shiloh Room
- Children's Auditorium
Guidelines for Meeting Room Use
If your group would like to use the Library meeting room, please be aware of the following:
- Springdale Public Library programs take precedent over public programs.
- Any civic, community, or other non-profit group may book the meeting rooms.
If there is a question about your non-profit status, you will be asked to submit
your 501(c) 3 statement.
- The meeting rooms may be reserved no more than one month in advance of a public
- The rooms are not available for family events, such as birthday parties,
anniversary celebrations, family reunions, etc.
- The rooms are available for use during regular library hours. Programs should not begin
before 9:30 a.m. and should not end later than 7:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday;
should not begin before 9:30 a.m. and should not end later than 5:30 p.m. on Friday;
should not begin before 9:30 a.m. and should not end later than 4:30 on Saturday;
and should not begin before 1:30 p.m. and should not end later than 4:30 p.m. on Sunday.
- The Shiloh Room has a maximum capacity of 30 and the Children's Auditorium has a
maximum capacity of 40. These room capacities may not be exceeded.
- Library staff has the authority to determine inappropriate behavior and take
- Users are responsible for setting up and taking down tables and chairs. The rooms
have designated arrangements that must be restored at the end of use.
- Light refreshments are allowed, including catered lunches.
- Drinks made with dyes, such as Kool-Aid and fruit punches, are not allowed because
of the stains they create. No alcoholic beverages may be served.
- The person reserving the room will be responsible for seeing that all food and drink items are disposed of and that the room is returned to its designated arrangement.
Reserving a Room
Pick up a meeting room request form at the Library, download the PDF form and fax it to 479-750-8182, or use our online meeting room request form. Your request will be confirmed within two to three business days.