The Springdale Public Library is committed to the health and safety of the Springdale community. To that end, the Library has taken the following steps.
- The Library is open Monday through Saturday from 9AM to 6 PM, no appointment necessary.
- The Library will continue to offer curbside service in front of our main entrance. To arrange a curbside pickup, please call 479-750-8180.
- All visitors over the age of 2 are asked to wear a mask over their nose and mouth at all times while inside the Library.
- Study carrels, test proctoring, and meeting rooms will be temporarily unavailable.
- The Library’s outdoor book return drops are open. All materials will be quarantined. Please allow up to seven days for your return to be reflected in your account.
- Items on our holds shelf will be held for four days.
- Staff are available by phone or chat Monday – Saturday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM to answer questions and assist with online resources. Staff are also available through our Contact form.
- Washington County residents may apply for a temporary library card online.
Resources for Parents & Educators
Your Online Library Card
Download, Stream & More
- Digital Magazines
- For Children