- American History in Video (in-library and home access)
- The largest and richest collection of video available online for the study of American history offering more than 5,000 titles. The collection allows you to analyze historical events through commercial and governmental newsreels, archival footage, public affairs footage, and important documentaries.
- Extremist Groups: Information for Students (in-library and home access)
- Provides an overview and history of 150 extremist organizations worldwide that are active today.
- Ben's Guide to Government for Kids.
- For grades K - 12 and parents and teachers. From the Government Printing Office.
- Census Bureau
- Home page of the U.S. Census Bureau. Includes latest economic indicators and a population finder.
- Congress Votes Database
- This site lets you browse every vote in the U.S. Congress since 1991.
- GPO Access
- Free electronic access to reports and information produced by the Federal Government. Includes the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations.
- Opensecrets.org: Your Guide to the Money in Elections
- Who gives money and who gets money in U.S. Elections, lobbying, campaign finance law.
- Project Vote Smart
- Research political candidates - biographical, campaign finance, special interest, voting record information
- State and Local Government on the Net
- A directory of state, city and county government web sites. Search by state or topic.
- State Fact Sheets from the Economic Research Service
- State fact sheets provide information on population, employment, income, farm characteristics, farm financial indicators, and top commodities, exports, and counties for each state in the United States.
- Thomas: Legislative Information on the Internet
- Information on the legislative branch of U.S. government. Committee reports, bills, resolutions, treaties, presidential nominations.
- This is a portal site to all types of government information.
- American Factfinder
- Selected statistics on population, housing, business, and government.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Wages, productivity, business costs, any statistics related to employment and consumer spending.
- Economic Indicators
- Links to up-to-date indicators, such as construction, new residential sales and more.
- Links to statistics from over 100 government agencies. By topic, state and agency.
- Geostat Center: Statistical Collection from the University of Virginia Library
- Nicely organized links to statistical data by topic, by state, and by source. Useful for historical data.
- Demographic data including both free and fee based information.
- IEA Census State Data Center
- "Created in April 1979, the Census State Data Center (CSDC) is the official representative of the U. S. Bureau of the Census in Arkansas. The national State Data Center Program is a partnership between each state and the Census Bureau and a SDC exists in all states plus the U. S. territories and Puerto Rico."
- Profile of Immigrants in Arkansas
- This three-volume report published by the Winthrop Rockefeller Foundation analyzes key demographic trends and the economic impact of immigrants and the Marshallese population in Arkansas.
- Immigration Statistics
- Immigration statistics from the Department of Homeland Security. Links to other sites of interest.
- National Immigration Law Center
- Information on immigration, public benefits, and employment laws affecting immigrants and refugees.
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- The official homepage of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (formerly the INS). This site provides basic immigration information and forms to current and prospective immigrants. All INS forms are available here, along with policy and procedural information on INS programs.