First time users must connect to the Library's wireless network and download and install the library's Print Client to set up a virtual printer:
To set up the Print Client:
- Click the above link, and then click to install the client for Windows or for Mac.
- Click Run to run the client without saving it, or click Save to save it to your computer for next time.
- You may receive a security warning. It is safe to run the program anyway.
- The Print Client box will appear.
- When you are finished printing, click Stop Print Service to close the connection and exit the program.
- Print the file.
- Choose either the Teen BW or Teen Color printer.
- Go to the Teen Print Release Station to pay for and pick up your job.
- Click Release Print Job.
- Scan or type in your library card number.
- Your print job (or jobs) appears. Click Print in the top left corner.
- Choose your payment method. If you do not have money in your printing account, click Deposit Money. Then deposit money in the coin and bill acceptor and click Continue.
- Don't forget to pick up your job!
If you have any trouble with wireless printing, please see the Reference Desk.